25 October 2010

October 24 and 25

For some reason Face the Nation was on at the bar Sunday. The really sad thing is I preferred it to the usual sports. Which leads me to this article published in the Sunday Times. At first I was disappointed to see football on the front of the Week in Review - isn't one sports section enough - but I ended up LOVING it. Yes, football is barbaric and yes, you should be disgusted with yourself for watching it...Can't wait to discuss that at family Christmas, right Penny???
And here is our spoiled puppy. She thinks she should drink out of a human cup.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You better believe it girlie I'm all over that subject!!! Football and politics two of my all time favorites!!!
She's adorable drinking out of that cup, she's more human that some people I've met:)
Love you guys

Unknown said...

Whoops, I read the article after I commented, Yes, they should be totally disgusted with themselves and now we know why. Are their brains also messed up and they don't know what they are doing??