07 December 2010

December 1 - 3

Have you seen this man? He was sighted all over the Balsz campus with kindergarten right on his trail. Haha. It is Gingerbread Man season here and he has moved into the 21st century. Every other day he sends us an email that includes a picture of him somewhere on school grounds and an activity for us to do. I have to admit, I am super surprised at how much that want to believe that he is real. It is cute and very funny.
Yes that is a BMX biker jumping over one of our 5th grade teachers. And don't you love the look on Mr. Baron's face!? He truly is a kid at heart. Oh, and the bikers were there to celebrate the end of the fundraiser and to pump kids up about using their natural energy to do positive things! So cool!
This is povitica. Brought to Mr. S. and I by some Croatians at Costco. It is not often that I get to experience something from my motherland and let me just say, those Eastern Europeans know how to make some delicious bread. It is walnuty, brown sugary scrumptiousness! And we have a poppy seed one waiting for us in the fridge.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: