29 November 2010

November 29

I am not one of those organized internet readers the way Mr. S. is so when I come across something I LOVE it is usually completely by accident after falling down an internet black hole for 3 hours. I have tried using Google reader to keep track of blogs I like but I usually get tired of what's on there and it just gets really backed up with old posts. I do however subscribe to a few newsletters that keep interesting things coming my way and today one of them was a jackpot. I discovered this blog which perfectly combines little things with photography. It was so cool I had to try it out on my own and thus created the "watering hole" you see below.

And yes, we have tons of leftover mich ultra so if anyone's parents want to come over...give us a call!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: