28 November 2010

November 20-23

Wow, is it possible Thanksgiving has already come and gone? Last weekend we started our festivities with a friends Thanksgiving party. Mr. S and I saw a turkey fry for the first time and were quite impressed. Here are Ethan and Trevor taking Chrys for a walk.
On Sunday, we went to see Harry Potter with my sister. I love going to the movies but it takes a major blockbuster and an out of town visitor to convice Mr. S. to go. The movie was so great and I have been having Harry Potter dreams ever since!
We took Nat to our favorite Mexican place and took the obligatory picture by the Burro. Isn't N cute?
Chrysanthemum with her favorite aunt. The sunset was so pretty but someone couldn't get their shoes on fast enough and we missed it. It is still a cute picture with Chrys at attention. Someone has to guart this place..
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I miss the gir! And I am ready to come back to AZ because it isnt going to get past 35 for the next 10 days. I love all of the pics will you email some of them to me???