19 November 2010

November 18 and 19

Last night at photog. class we talked about interesting ways to frame a shot. Tomorrow the class is going to the Japanese Friendship Garden to practice but unfortunately I can't go. However, I was able to practice last night. When I got home, I discovered Mr. S. had hung this cool light in our living room and there was Chrys., sitting in the perfect spot. It actually isn't a great picture because it is exposed all wrong but it is framed nicely.
Today, we had a classroom birthday party for Chrysanthemum - yes you are reading this correctly, we had a party for our dog. We made her a cake of a glob of peanut butter with a carrot for a candle and she was licking her lips like crazy after that. She was getting her whole body into it, hence the ear flying to the side. After we sang and had cake and cookies, we watched the movie of Chrysanthemum. I hadn't read it to my class yet this year and they thought it was so cute. When the other students were laughing at poor little Chrysanthemum, Malik says, "Oh, they are just jeaaaaalllllous."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: