20 May 2008

Almost there!

Not much to blog lately...just a question. Am I going to make it to the end of the year?

The answer of course is yes, but I feel lazy. This week we are doing all sorts of activities using the book The Teacher from the Black Lagoon. The kids love it. Here are some pictures of my boys. Yes, they are actually reading!


If you look closely in this first picture, on the right side you can see Daisy trying to quickly duck out of the picture. Ella es muy, muy timid! When she sees me before school she covers her face with her arm and mumbles hello. It is so cute.

I can't help but feel some sense of pride about seeing two groups of two boys working really well together. Those kids can be a handful.

That's the news. Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.
Love,
Miss Bee

No comments: