09 November 2010

November 8 and 9

This picture is meant to be reminiscent of the Chinese Cultural Center bean curd picture. I don't know which shelf I find more mistifying - hair products or random Asian foods. Anyway, I went to Ulta, a very scary place that sells more beauty products than I have ever seen, to find dry shampoo. If you haven't tried this wonderful invention, you must. I usually have to wash my hair everyday or every other day because it gets greasy at the roots. One spray of the dry shampoo and I can wait another day. I will add that this horrifies my friend Jasmine which only makes it even more fabulous.
Have I mentioned this week that I love kindergarten? Here my little ones are reading so carefully. They are getting so smart! And here is a fabulous kinder story. Of course five year olds are known for saying whatever pops into their little brains. Usually this means they comment on hating your haircut or your new shoes. Today, Anthony raised his hand during calender and delivered this classic line, "If I drink water at night, I pee in the bed. If I don't, I don't pee in the bed." Thanks for sharing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: