03 August 2008

Welcome, Readers, to Alanza Place

This is the view from the entry way. Doesn't the shawl my mom made look beautiful on the couch?
A shot of the China corner. My first issue of National Geographic came with a map of China and we both brought various asian decorations to the relationship.
More of the China corner and our built-in which houses our collection of little things.
Mr. S did a beautiful job arranging the bookshelf.
Here is the view from my couch.

I spared you guys a photo of the spider bite on my left breast. It was nice of them to welcome us and all...but I would have preferred a jello mold. I'm still not sold on the new place. They haven't addressed any of the work orders we have placed, it smells like smoke, the tile and carpet are a little bit disgusting and it just isn't home yet. I love being able to walk to school but I miss our old home still.

Enjoy the photos and go see Mamma Mia! It is fabulous!

Love,
Miss Bee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your apartment looks awesome. Have they fixed the glitches yet? How about burning some candles or getting those smell good things you plug into the outlets, those work really well. Didn't realize Mr. S was such a decorator!!! Good to see, a chip off the mommy block!

Unknown said...

that is so disappointing! that apartment seemed so perfect. you guys will get it together.